Apply for Fall 2023
The application period begins September 2022.
The application deadline is December 15, 2022.
Supplemental materials include:
- One unofficial transcript from each institution attended – submitted via the on-line application.
- Letters of recommendation: Three letters. Letters must be submitted via the on-line application.
- Statement of Purpose – submitted electronically as part of the on-line application.
- The GRE is not required for application for the CSD PhD program. GRE scores are not seen by admission committee members and are not used in the review of any applicants.s.
- TOEFL/IELTS: All applicants whose native language is not English must certify their language proficiency in one of the following ways:
- Have ETS send your TOEFL score to Institution Code 1565. The test must be taken no more than two years before the intended quarter of entry.
Have IELTS scores sent directly to Cindy Coy (see address below).
On the TOEFL, an applicant must score 577 or higher on the paper-based test, 233 or higher on the computer-based test, or 90 or higher on the internet based test. On the IELTS, an applicant must score 7.0 or higher.
On the TOEFL, an applicant must score 550 or higher on the paper-based test, 213 or higher on the computer-based test, or 80 or higher on the internet based test. On the IELTS, an applicant must score 7.0 or higher. Earning an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited four-year institution or equivalent, where the language of instruction is English.
- Earning a graduate degree from a regionally accredited institution or equivalent where the language of instruction is English.
For application inquiries, contact
Graduate Admissions Coordinator
Communication Sciences and Disorders
Note: CSDCAS is only used for the MS in Speech, Language, and Learning and the AuD Clinical Doctorate Program.