Apply for Fall 2022
The application period begins September 7, 2021.
The application deadline is December 15, 2021.
Supplemental materials include:
- One unofficial transcript from each institution attended
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- The GRE is not required for application for the CSD PhD program. GRE scores are not seen by admission committee members and are not used in the review of any applicants.
- All applicants whose native language is not English must certify their language proficiency in one of the following three ways:
- Providing acceptable Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores. The test must be taken no more than two years before the intended quarter of entry. On the TOEFL, an applicant must score 577 or higher on the paper-based test, 233 or higher on the computer-based test, or 90 or higher on the internet based test. On the IELTS, an applicant must score 7.0 or higher.
- Earning an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited four-year institution or equivalent, where the language of instruction is English.
- Earning a graduate degree from a regionally accredited institution or equivalent where the language of instruction is English.
Note: the CSDCAS application system is only for the Doctor of Audiology (AuD) Program.